In order to use any credit card, activation is must. Same is the case with Walmart credit card. To use Walmart card online or in store, cardholder needs to activate it. Many people have misconception that they can use credit card just on approval and receiving. However, despite from instant approval, customers are required to activate Walmart credit card before utilizing it for online shopping, login and payment.
How to Activate?
You can activate your Walmart credit card using multiple ways i.e. online or over the phone, by calling 1-877-362-5952. Activating your card on phone is easier as it doesn’t required creating an online account. However, both ways are promising unless you do not get late till 3 to 5 months. Because, if you don’t activate your Walmart® Credit Card it will automatically be closed after that period. In that case you’re required to contact Walmart customer service.
How to Activate Online:
- Dial the phone number 1-877-362-5952.
- When the call is connected, press “1” for general card inquiries.
- Enter your card number, followed by “#.”
- Finally, tell the customer care representative your name, phone number and Social Security number.
- Once your provided information is verified, the representative will activate your card on immigrate effect.
How to Activate on Phone:
- Sign in or Sign up to your Walmart credit card account. See how to login & register?
- Hit the button “Activate My Account“
- Provide the personal information in the given fields that may include your name, phone number and Social Security number
- Follow the remaining procedure to complete the activation process.
That’s how you can activate your Walmart card online and over the phone. For more information on Walmart credit card login, payment and application, keep visiting this page.