If you want to save on your Walmart hauls, then the answer is “yes” you must get a Walmart store card. If you apply for Walmart credit card now, you can save $25 on opening, and spend $75. Simply log into your account and have a great shopping experience today.
Walmart credit card is no more different then other store cards. You can only use it on Walmart Store or Walmart.com online. There is high interest rate on late payment, yet an easy to approve credit card. However, if you keep paying off your dues before due date, there are many perks & rewards waiting for you.
So, having Walmart card in your wallet is very best choice if you’re a frequent shopper at Walmart.com or Walmart store. However, if you’re not consistent with the purchases at Walmart, rather you also visit other stores like Sam’s Club, then Walmart store card is not for you. In this case, you should have MasterCard.
Some Basic Perks:
- Apply and be approved for a consumer Walmart Credit Card account in-store or at Walmart.com
- Make qualifying purchases totaling $75 or more the same day you open your account
- Save 3% on Walmart.com and Grocery Pickup Purchase
- Save 2% on Murphy USA & Walmart Fuel Purchases
- And Save 1% anywhere your Walmart credit card is accepted
So, the answer is again very simple and straight. Walmart credit card (store card) is best for those consumers who are not only frequent buyers at Walmart.com/Walmart Store, but can also pay off their dues regularly on time.